9/22/10

Technology Article

Dears...It’s been a long time since I left home to work and live abroad. If I am not mistaken, it has been almost five years now and to me, it feels very natural already. Maybe that’s because I am really not the type who experiences intense homesickness. I do feel homesick sometimes but my homesickness can be easily cured by eating Filipino food or simply by calling my family back home.Long distance calls are quite expensive and that is one reason why I am so thankful that there is internet. Before I left home, I taught my mom how to write emails and use messengers to make sure that we chat, talk, and exchange emails while I am away. The only set back of this is that we don’t always catch each other online. There are times when I badly need to tell them something but they are not online. When that happens, I simply send my mom or my sisters an SMS that says they should go online because I have something important to tell them. Thanks to Technology Articles, I can send text messages to my family back home without spending a dime. Long distance communication nowadays is actually almost for free. The only thing we have to pay is the monthly internet fee.Nice to see you here.

2 comments:

web design company said...

love your site and this article, thanks for share.

Anonymous said...

A Guide to Sports Betting in India: How to Bet Legally In
How to Bet on Sports in India: How to Bet Legally youtube mp4 in Get tips on the most popular sport around and place bets online.