2/20/11

Made to measure wooden venetian blinds

Dears...What do you prefer, curtains or venetian blinds? Both looks great but I think you have a lot of choices when it comes to curtains because you can choose from a lot of fabric. If you have a good seamstress, you can do great wonders with the design too. Your imagination and your budget will the only ones that will limit you when it comes to curtains. You can have it in any color, texture and dimension. That is why I would always choose a curtain over blinds. They also give more personality to the rooms. However, if you can find Made to measure wooden venetian blinds then I would love that also. If they can make the blinds to fit perfectly in my windows, unlike those ready made ones, then I think I would love to try them too. Especially if they can make them in colors that will compliment the rooms of my house, then I would love to have them. The only problem that I can see with blinds is that they are a lot more difficult to clean than curtains. You have to find a special brush to make your job easier. Unlike with curtains that can be easily cleaned by laundry. So, curtains or venetian blinds?See you.

6 comments:

venetian blinds said...

I want to buy venetian blinds for my room windows and my room color is purple so it should be of purple color. So, please suggest me from where can I buy the latest venetian blinds with affordable rates.

Burlington Awning said...

Found your weblog by accident for the second time these days so I considered I would have a nearer appear. I’ve just started producing my own blog site and modeling it right after what you have done. I hope mine is going to be as profitable as yours.

Unknown said...

Superb i really enjoyed very much with this article here. Really its a amazing article i had ever read. I hope it will help a lot for all. Thank you so much for this amazing posts and please keep update like this excellent article.


SAP training in Chennai

Unknown said...


Great Article I love to read your articles because your writing style is too good, its is very very helpful for all of us and I never get bored while reading your article because it becomes more and more interesting from the starting lines until the end. So Thank you for sharing a COOL Meaningful stuff with us Keep it up..!

SAP training in Chennai

Unknown said...

Very happy to see this blog. Gives a wonderful information with coded explanaion. Thank you for this blog. very useful to me.
PPC Services Chennai

sindhu said...

I am not sure the place you are getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more. Thank you for wonderful information I was in search of this info for my mission.
Digital Marketing Company in Chennai