7/19/10

Loan

Hello dear.My grandmother who is based in California is already a retired corporate employee last year. She is now in control of what she want’s do to in life. She basically went home last year to have her grand vacation in Manila. Just last week, I learned that they are making some improvements in their home. Apparently, she got already her Lump Sum Pensions. She told us that she availed of something like Pension Loans, which allowed her to turn her retirement asset into a working cash so she can already do the things that she wants in life now that she is no longer working. It actually makes sense rather than just waiting for your monthly allowance where in you cannot do much because of the limited resources. She is now enjoying life most. She’s happy and healthy. So instead of waiting for a longer period to save up for her dream vacation or improving their home, she can better do things already currently while she still has the capacity to do so. In fact, she actually sold only a specific portion of her lump sum pension and still retained a majority for her needs later in life. I heard there are some who are doing it also here in the country. But the privileges they have in the US makes one individual ask the question: Can I Cash In My Pension Early? It is definitely possible. I’m happy for my grandmother.Catch up later.

0 comments: