6/25/10

Baby birthday

Hello friends.Yes very busy at the moment preparing for baby birthday party and for some changes ahead.... both physically+mentally drained right now. so as i am waiting for my slow com to process my video, i wanted to share one of my find that i got early this month of May. a Mothers' Day gift i got myself. also i told the nice lady who sold it to me that i would blog on it cos i LOVE it!i made one confirmed order and she was so nice to pop by to my house as she was making special mothers day delivery near my place. she brought a few samples for me to look at as i had express my interest in the rest of the bag organizer she had. i was presented with a brown bag with a ribbon got it from baby nursery and i loved the purple prints on the bag! i m a sucker for such details! the bag i ordered was nicely wrapped up in a flower-printed tissue-paper. so glad i ordered myself a mothers day gift from her as this was perfect! i feel so warmed up with the whole package!when i saw this bag, i knew i had to get it, not for myself but for Joyce! i was still pondering what to get for her birthday! thou its a bag organizer, i tot this would make a great diaper bag for her new-born in July! all the creams the baby need can be in the little pockets! yet to give it to her and i think she will like this! i like it and ha ha wanted it for myself but its the last piece!Thank you.

0 comments: